Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › Half Marathon
LauraLynn is delighted to announce Ray D’Arcy’s LauraLynn Half & 5K is taking place in the Phoenix Park. We are delighted to announce “Ray D’Arcy’s LauraLynn Half & 5k” is taking place on Saturday 11 December in the Phoenix Park. This is first physical running/walking event in the Phoenix Park of this size in over 2 years! On the day, there will be a Half Marathon and a 5km route, not to mention a chance to run alongside Ray himself who will be taking part.…Find out more »
Bohermeen AC invite you to their 48th Rennicks Cup & 44th Fr Delany Cup Inc The Meath Spring Half Marathon 2022. The event is planned to take place on the Sunday 13th March @ 11:00am. The race is very popular with both experienced and novice runners, with prizes for individual and team runners. The organisers would like to welcome runners of all ages and there is plenty of excitement for all the family. Further information will be posted in due…Find out more »
On Sunday the 13th Feb The Tony McGowan Run 2022 is back with a bang on our beautiful Blueway for our 10thanniversary. We can’t wait to welcome you all back for our 5K, 10K and Half Marathon Things are happening a little differently but the fun and craic is still the same. We will be keeping up to date and following all public health guidance in relation to covid 19 to ensure a safe and fun filled event Half marathon…Find out more »
Wicklow Hospice Half Marathon and 10k Wicklow Hospice 10k and Half Marathon. Saturday 26th of February 2022. Half Marathon start time 8:45am 10K start time 9am. Road race. Start and finish at the Beehive Bar & Restaurant exit 18 off N11. Medal for all finishers Chip timed. Description of the event: Wicklow Hospice 10k and Half Marathon is back! A lovely route awaits you starting and finishing at the Beehive Bar & Restaurant exit 18 off the N11. This…Find out more »
New 5k added for 2022! The Race The Aon Mullingar Half Marathon starts in Mullingar town centre, runs out to the countryside, along the royal canal and into the town park to the finish line where you will be met with drink and food to refuel the body and not to mention the all important Mullingar Half Marathon Medal. All runners must register before the race start. Full registration details to follow. The Mullingar Half Marathon will be adhering to…Find out more »
Ireland's Scenic, Coastal and Atmospheric race. Annual SELL OUT race. Don't miss it! Enter Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
The Annual Carney 10km Easter Monday 10km and Inaugural 1/2 Marathon, Start of the New Year with a challenging course and brand new course for Sligo`s first 1/2 Marathon Event. Carney/Oxfield community are delighted to this year bring budding athletes and distance runners alike something to train towards for the 2022 season using some of the most picturesque scenery Sligo has to offer. Course for 10km will be a challenging looped course, With the half Marathon extending on towards Raghley harbor and surrounds. Route Maps and…Find out more »
The Royal Canal Run Longford race on Saturday, 23 April 2022 includes a 53km Ultra Marathon, Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km distance. The course is a 5.2km loop of the Royal Canal Longford. It is a flat fast route on a mix of tarmac and tightly packed gravel. Longford is ideally located in the Midlands with easy access from all over the country. Distances/Events 10K Half Marathon Marathon 53KFind out more »
Early Bird Entry Open Now - CLICK HEREFind out more »
This unique event in aid of Down Syndrome Galway takes place on beautiful Inishbofin Island, situated on Connemara’s stunning Wild Atlantic Way. The island is steeped in history, and is renowned for its traditional music and unspoilt sandy beaches. Inishbofin Half Marathon & 10k will take place on Saturday 14th May 2022. Whether you’re a serious runner looking for a new challenge, or a rookie looking to run, jog or walk on quiet roads, the route offers a mix of…Find out more »