Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › 5mile and 8k
Are we coming back to a bit of normality? We might be as the Joe Duffy BMW Clontarf half marathon & 5 mile on Nov 27th shows signs of filling up early! Ireland's flattest race with zero hills and a fresh sea breeze might be just the race to get back in the groove. Join us for a fun challenge and possibly the last half marathon of 2021. Ideal first race for all those new to running during lockdown. And…Find out more »
Croghan AC Invite you to The Croghan Chase 2021 4K & 8K Race Monday 27th Dec 2021 Races start at 11am Coolgreany, Co. Wexford Chip timed by JustRuns Events Finishers Buff for all registered / Cash Prizes AAI Licensed All Levels Welcome Enter now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Date & TimeSunday, 24 April 2022 10:10 Race Venue/LocationBanteer Cork CountyCork TypeRoad Race Distance5 Mile Timed By Manual This years Mount Hillary AC 5 Mile will take place on April 24th at 10am, Banteer North Cork.Find out more »
Bullaun 8k is an annual road race taking place in Bullaun, Loughrea, Co Galway since 2015. The Event is AAI Approved and time chipped. The course is a fast loop around bullaun. A 5k walk and 1k kids fun run are also available on the day. Any questions to [email protected] Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Race Venue/Location: Summit Inn, Howth, Dublin Type: Road & Trail Run Dublin Bay Running Club are delighted to announce this years 5 Miler will be on Sunday 19th June. Come join us for this most excellent 5 mile over road and trail on Howth Head. Entry fee is €25 and includes t-shirt plus finishers medal. Chip Timing by MyRunResults Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Ballinafid-Multyfarnham Community Services will organise a 5mile road race on Saturday 25th June at 1100 hrs from the Multyfarnham clubhouse. This is an AAI certified event. Chip Timing by MyRunResults. Ballinafid-Multyfarnham Community Services was established in 1974 to address the pressing needs of the elderly and isolated within the community. Enter Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
The Headford8k Charity Road Race is back on this year after a two-year break for reasons well known to all. The organisers are really looking forward to welcoming athletes of all abilities back to Headford for the race which takes place on Saturday the 9th July. This year will be the 16th running of the event. All the proceeds from the race go to local charities supporting people with intellectual disabilities. The race has raised over €50,000 since it began…Find out more »
The Race takes place at 2pm (1400) on Bank Holiday Monday 1st of August 2022 On the race day there is normally Last minute Registration from 11:30 to 13:30 in the community Centre in Garrafrauns Shuttlebus for runners leaves Dunmore for Garrafrauns from 12:30pm Warm up in Garrafrauns with a PT at 1330 for race participants Race Starts 2pmFind out more »
Galway Clinic Streets of Galway 8k 2022 Ireland’s favourite road race is back... Galway City Harriers are delighted to announce that the 36th edition of the Streets of Galway 8k road race will take place Saturday 6th August at 7pm. GCH will once again host the famous Streets of Galway race in the City of The Tribes. Since its inception in 1986 the event has grown into one of the most prestigious road races in the country, yet remains true…Find out more »
The Monaghan 10 miler is known its fast and flat course. The race takes athletes on a loop through the town of Monaghan, then onto country roads, heading through the picturesque village of Ballinode, before returning to town for a finish in front of the iconic Monaghan Courthouse building. Here a party atmosphere awaits runners, with cheering supporters, race DJ and excellent post race refreshments. This race is ideal for athletes training for the Dublin City Marathon, for those seeking…Find out more »