Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › 10 Miles
Challenge yourself with this Cairn hill Challenge on may bank holiday sunday 2020. More details to followFind out more »
The Searlait Tywang Memorial Road Run was set up in 2016 after Searlait (5) passed away from Childhood Cancer, all monies raised from this event go to Aoibheann’s Pink Tie the National Children’s Cancer Charity. This is the 5th year of the event and this one promises to be the best yet with great prizes, great atmosphere & great post race refreshments! There is a 5k, 10k, 10 mile & Half Marathon. All routes have been officially AAI measured. ROUTES:…Find out more »
A date for your diaries. Ballyhaunis 10 mile event is on June Bank Holiday Monday 2020.Find out more »
Wonderful Festival of running takes part over 4 days from the 2nd to the 5th of July. You can run 5,10,15,20 miles and a full marathon on all days or the days of your choice..all in the grounds and surrounding area of Avondale Forest park Rathdrum Co Wicklow. https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice See online for all details. Contact Sinead 0870954137 for more details.Find out more »
10 Mile Road Race around the scenic Roscommon roads and the beautiful surrounding area of Mote park. Entry fee includes bespoke medal, Tech T-Shirt and post race food and refreshments.Find out more »
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2020 a season to remember. Join 4,000 people on the start line and take on Ireland's most epic obstacle course race. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and cross that finish line stronger than you started. Strap in and get ready for an all-out party in Mudder Village with live entertainment, authentic…Find out more »
The 4th annual Wild Atlantic 10 mile road race takes place this year on Sunday 16th August. The race will begin in the Belleek area of Ballina town and will take participants on a fantastic route through the picturesque Belleek Woods that runs parallel to the iconic River Moy and along part of the Monasteries of the Moy Greenway. The route is ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance and the timing of our race fits perfectly with…Find out more »
The Sheep's Head Challenge is a 10 mile, mainly off road route that begins and finishes at the Tin Pub in Ahakista, West Cork. The course follows the Glenlough Loop on the Sheep's Head Way, with walkers starting at 9.30am, followed by the runners at 11.30am. This year all proceeds from the event will go to Muintir Bhaire Sea Scouts and Muintir Bhaire Foroige group. If chip-timing, a flat course and a finishing medal is your thing, this is not…Find out more »
Mooreabbey Milers AC, a well known & respected athletics club in the Munster area are very excited to bring a new race to the road running calendar. A tried and tested 10 mile route is on offer for those looking to record a good time for this classic distance. The route itself, running left handed in a nice loop, is mostly flat with no major hills to report, a fast route. You'll enjoy views of the Galty mountains while running…Find out more »
The Ballyroan 10 Mile is back for another year! The race will be run over 10 miles along a scenic meandering route, starting in Ballyroan before heading towards the heritage town of Abbeyleix. The two-lap course allows spectators to add to the electric atmosphere. And, of course, Ballyroan Abbeyleix & District A.C’s renowned refreshments will greet you once you cross the finish line! Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »