Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
3 Marathons / Half in 2 Days
Feb 23 at 7:00 am - Feb 24 at 3:30 pm€25 – €95
3 marathons in 2 days is an endurance challenge. This is the 5th edition of the event which takes place in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
2019 is the 2nd year when we offer choice of 3 half marathons in addition to 3 full marathons.
And you can take part in 1, 2 or 3 events – it’s all up to yourself.
So Ballina is calling you on the weekend of 23rd & 24th February 2019. Come, join us and challenge yourself.
3 marathons/halfs, 2 days, 1 location and 3 different courses.
23rd February (Saturday)
– morning event – full marathon start @ 7am, half marathon start @ 9am. Course is 2 loops around Ballina/Killala area for a full a marathon and out and back run for the half marathon. Cut off time is 1pm.
– afternoon event – full & half marathon starts @3pm. Course – looped course – loop length is 1522m, therefore you have to complete 14 laps for half and 28 laps for a full marathon. All runners have to have a head torch after 5:30pm
Cutoff time is 9pm.
25th February (Sunday)
3 distances to choose from – half marathon(start @9am), full marathon & ultra marathon (start @8am).
Course – looped course with a loop of 1.65mile long – so 8 laps for a half, 16 for a full and 20 for ultra (33miles). Cut of is 3:30pm
All events HQ is located right beside a start&finish line @ Ballina Town Soccer Club.
Changing rooms, showers, and food will be available @ the clubhouse.
St. John’s ambulance will be present during the event.
Events are chip-timed and all finishers will receive finisher medal upon completion of the course.
T-shirts for the first 200 participants.