Galway Simon Womens mini Marathon
The fourth annual Galway Simon Women’s Mini Marathon will take place at 11am on Sunday, 24th June, 2012. Galway Simon Community would like to ask you, and your friends or colleagues, to sign up and get involved. The mini-marathon is 10km and can be completed by walking, jogging, or running, whichever you prefer.
So, why run for Simon?
Galway Simon Community helps the most vulnerable in society to break the vicious cycle of homelessness by empowering them to take control of their lives and find and maintain a place they can call home. Galway Simon rely on donations from the public and fundraising events to help run their houses. The help and support from the public enables them to give people who are homeless the stability to start rebuilding their lives.
This year we are very lucky to have some amazing incentives for registering with us:
• Anybody who raises over €50 for Galway Simon is entered into a draw for a €50 voucher for one of Galways Top Boutiques.
• All participants will be entered into a draw to win a hotel break in a fabulous Irish Hotel.
• A fundraising pack including sponsorship cards, will be sent to you upon registration.
• A goodie bag on the day including Galway Simon Women’s Mini Marathon merchandise.
• Loads of exciting prizes including beauty products, restaurant vouchers, hairdresser vouchers, and many more.
Enter with our partner Active
€25 Individual Entry
€100 Team of 5