Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Ardagh GAA Fun Run
Dec 26, '17 at 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm€10 – €20
The Ardagh GAA FunRun will take place on St. Stephen’s Day, December 26th at 12pm. It’s a great day out for our friends and families of the club. We are raising money for Special Olympics this year. You can download an entry form below and on the day we will have a separate queue for those who come with forms filled out. Refreshments and presentations after. Prizes for best fancy dress costume.
– €20 per family / €10 Adult / €5 Child
Registration Form: HERE
Each competitor is CHIPPED to give an accurate time
****We have an EXTRA category this year for OVERALL Under 16 1st,2nd & 3rd for BOYS and GIRLS.******
There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd for OVERALL ladies and gents, LOCAL ladies and gents and LOCAL under 16 boys and girls!!!
Children in the under 16 category must be born on or after the 1st of January 2001.
People arriving with forms already filled out can proceed to top of the queue or FASTRACK que available to download on www.ardaghgaaclub.com
LOCAL Entries: People entering as Locals must be either an Ardagh Gaa club member, school member (Ardagh,Rathnamagh or Knockanillo) or born/live in the Ardagh Parish.
All people entered are in with the chance of winning an electronic TABLET and/or other spot prizes!!
Cash prizes for best adult and child FANCY DRESS!!!!