runireland.com shop Terms & Conditions
runireland.com shop Terms & Conditions
All information, articles, results, fixtures is supplied in good faith. runireland.com cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions in details provided online.
We endeavour to have the most up-to-date and accurate information, and will happily correct any inaccurate information.
runireland.com is an Irish company and its currency is Euros.
We comply fully with Distance Selling Regulations.
Our Terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
With online event entry your entry is secured on completion of purchase, and therefore a refund is not possible.
Refunds are not possible for non-participants
If the event is cancelled please contact the race director for refunds.
Orders will be received within 5 working days.
Online event entry does not require shipping. Your entry is secured when the transaction is completed. We pass your details to the event organiser when entry has closed.
All product information and images are supplied by the relevant manufacturers. While ever care is taken to have the most up to date information available we will refund or exchange any product which has been purchased based on a description or image portrayed on our web site provided that the product is unused and adheres to our returns policy.
We are committed to protecting your right to privacy.
To process and ship your order, we need your name, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and e-mail address. This information is stored on a secure server to allow us to process subsequent orders more quickly.
When entering an event through runireland.com, you accept that we will be passing on your details to the organisers of the appropriate event.
Our payment processing is performed by worldpay.com, and we pass only the details they require to process the credit card transaction.
These are the ONLY circumstances in which we pass your information to third parties.
Credit Card Security
Using Credit Card for to make purchases via our web site is a secure way to pay for your items.
We have put a number of security steps in place to give you, the customer, total confidence when purchasing your items via our web site.
Your credit card information is supplied only to worldpay.com at that stage of the payment process.
We do not retain any records of credit card information on our web servers.
We use Targeting Cookies
- Targeting cookies are used to advertise products and services to you.
- These cookies may be placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone by us or by a third party with our consent.
- These cookies are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. Targeting cookies limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- When these cookies are placed by a third party with our consent, they may be used by that third party and other parties to make adverts more relevant to you and your interests. Examples of this include various social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. These social network sites may place cookies on your device and use these to target advertising to you on their own or other websites
All items purchased will be charged in Euro. For exact conversion rate for your currency you have to contact with your bank or credit card provider.
1) runireland do not encourage the exchange of race entries without the race organiser consent. Comments will be remove to support race organisers.
2) Stay on topic
3) Be nice and respectfull to all users
4) No reference to Illegal or damaging content
Articles and website content :
This site is not meant to replace the advice of any physician. Do not rely upon any information that you read here at Runireland (or that you obtain through posts, email, articles or links) to replace consultations or advice received by qualified health professionals regarding your own specific situation. The information provided here at Runireland is intended as educational purpose only and it should NEVER be construed as medical advice. Contributors from www.runireland.com website have no liability toward the choices you made toward your own health after reading the content of the website. Each articles might not apply to each individual.
Runireland retain their commission rate off each transaction. This is a percentage of the amount received.
IMPORTANT: Before undertaking any new exercises you should contact a Doctor or Physical Therapist, trainer, coach etc... to make sure that they are appropriate for you do. Without doing so, carrying any exercises out described in this article is at your own risk.